- New A/B comparison and "copy-to"
- New Undo/Redo History.
- New cross-platform preset feature.
- New support for RTAS and AAX on Windows.
- Improvement for latency handling with VST3
- More accurate clip meter, and general VU/meter
- General enhancements and improvements.
ClipShifter is a wave-shaping audio
plugin that functions like a clipping-style limiter.
It provides enough user controls to be useful in all
mixing stages: from distorting basses and drums, to
maximizing mix buses and warming-up overall mixes.
The sonic characteristics of the clipping distortion
can be altered from hard, brickwall-style clipping,
to softer saturation with compression.