VST Speek text to speech is 100% freeware, the
plugin is based on the Software Automatic Mouth
(SAM) vocal synthesis software created by Softvoice
Inc for the Commodore 64.
I have adapted then to VST plugin :
- you can trigger the speech with MIDI keyboard
- you can use MIDI pitchbend
- you can change original pitch or mouth/throat
parameters while it’s speaking
This is not a vocal synth like “Vocalo´d”, it’s
intended to do crunchy robotic lofi techno voices!
It’s not intended for good quality speech synthesis
too, better speech synthesis softwares exist now.
Please comment and vote for the most wanted feature
/ development for this VST plugin.
- 64 bit version
- MAC version
- ability to assign different text to MIDI notes
- ability to read longer text (and / or read from
- assign pitchbend or midi CC to voice parameters.
- Android version ?
- more parameters