RetroBand models several interaction aspects of gain
stages and transformers. It generates IMD and
crossover distortions present especially in Class
A/B gain stages. RetroBand also features several
forms of transient shaping.
- Digital model of interaction between gain stages
- Three flexible distortion models with noise
- Transient shaping within the distortion models
- Mid-side stereo image controls
- Advanced noise modes to imprint effects of noise
on signal without the hiss and rumble
- 64-bit signal path with highly optimised
RetroBandLite is a streamlined plugin designed
specifically for basses and all things mono synth.