All plugins now feature multi-selection of
waveform points via ALT-click, to move, scale,
mirror or delete multiple points at once - for
even more comfortable and faster waveform
All plugins have been updated to the latest
Cableguys codebase, bringing small bug fixes, a
reduced CPU usage and smoother UI control.
- Free, and available for both PC and Mac.
- Creative modulation tool: Create complex pan
modulations with ease.
- Unique waveform drawing capabilities:Construct
your own modulation curves in a very intuitive
manner. Waveforms can be easily drawn using soft or
hard control points, thus producing gentle
transitions or sharp bends in the waveform.
- Customized waveforms: Up to 10 customized
waveforms can be stored.
- LFO speed: LFO speed can be set free-running from
0.02 Hz to 5.24 kHz. It can also be set in rhythmic
units synced to the host sequencer, from a fast
1/128 note modulation up to 32 bars.
- Always in sync: The LFO will always stay in sync,
even when you make tempo changes in your host
software, or jump ahead to different parts of your
- Complete parameter control via
automation: Absolutely everything in PanCake can be
automated. Even the shape of the modulating waveform
can be automated. And if you want to use more than
four modulation curves in a song, you can automate
the plugin to switch between them.
- New in version 2: A precise display of channel
left/right volume for helpful visual control, an
option to trigger the LFO via MIDI notes, a
PanCake is completely free.