Designed for audio recording
studios, DJs and audiophiles.
- Files format (input and output): FLAC,
uncompressed WAV, AIFF;
- Sampling rates - 22.05*/44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192
* only for input files
- Bit-depth - 16, 24 bit integer/ 32 bit floating
- Bit-depth - 32 bit integer; (only for PROduce-R
- Bit-depth - 64 bit integer / 64 bit floating
point; (only for PROduce-R)
- Multichannel files support - yes.
- Batch processing with multi-CPU support - yes
(only for PROduce-R and Audiophil-E).
- Internal processing - 64-bit (double precision
- mp3, wma, etc. support (link with internal command
line encoders) - yes.
- Create and edit custom user interface skins - yes
(only for Lite, PROduce-R and Audiophil-E)
AuI ConverteR 48x44 is free.