- OS X version now again supports Mac OS 10.7.
- Added "goto" buttons with automatic zoom for
wave and loop start/end.
- Added looped preview playback of samples in
- Added drag and drop "replace" wave mappings.
- Added copy/replace loops between samples.
- Added Key/P and Vel/P modulation sources
(program range based).
- Filter frequency range is now full
- Manual can now be opened from the plug-in.
- Zooming using mouse wheel now keeps
note/sample focus correctly.
- Sample editor can now scale waveform
- Scrolled views can now be dragged using the
- Scrolled views now respond to "drag
- Fixed scrollbars getting to small for
- Fixed key switcher "Sequence/R" now working
- Fixed regression: VST Speaker layout
handling not working properly.
- Fixed regression: Parameter names truncated
- Fixed amplitude/volume modulation not
working as expected.
- Improved list selection and usage.
- Fixed loop metadata reading from wav
slightly broken for some files.
- Improved layout handling for small sized UI.
Tired of the same old sample
playback plug-ins, rehashing tired preset sounds and
locking you in to a single manufacturer and data
format? Would you like to experience that sheer joy
that comes from building your own sounds, recording
your own samples and mangling them with near endless
sound shaping possibilities?
TX16Wx Software Sampler is a plug-in
for the creative musician, inspired and modeled
after the best hardware samplers with all the ease
and new exiting features modern software brings.
A multitimbral instrument that
actually samples, and with a documented file format
so you never will be locked in to a single
instrument. And if that is not enough,
TX16Wx is a free VST/AU sampler instrument for
Windows and Mac OS with 32- and 64-bit support.