- Choose among 0db, -3dB, -6dB panning laws
- Don't export certain properties in MusicXML
that MusicXML can't handle.
- Fix #1387; export text events (e.g. lyrics)
- Fix #703; auto-beaming no longer does an
extra unselected bar.
- Fix minor notation layout issue.
- Fix notation scrolling problem.
- Fix bug with FreeChannel.
- LilyPond export now inserts \RemoveEmptyStaves
to suppress the printing of empty staves by
- Tracks have a secondary "short label"
property. The primary label is exported to
LilyPond as the long staff name, eg., "Trumpet
in Bb," and the secodary label is the short
staff name, eg., "Tpt.".
- Use 64 for "dumb" NoteOff velocities, not
- Made InternalSegmentMapper handle RealTime
segment delays consistently.
- SortingInserter now sorts stably, fixing a
noteoff race in MIDI export.
- Fixed old code that never worked, making
Rosegarden export LilyPond staff names that
include transposition information.
- Fixed crash when changing the number of
audio submasters (Tim Munro
Rosegarden is a well-rounded audio
and MIDI sequencer, score editor, and
general-purpose music composition and editing
Rosegarden is an easy-to-learn,
attractive application that runs on Linux, ideal for
composers, musicians, music students, and small
studio or home recording environments.
Rosegarden is free (open source).