- MIDI learn for application and plugin
- Per-plugin MIDI channel filtering.
- Event log to assist in debugging MIDI and
Open Sound Control issues.
- A 64-bit version for Windows (the OS X
version was already 64-bit).
Full change log:
- Fixed MIDI mapping latch option to work the
way you'd expect it to.
- Fixed Audio Recorder deleting
previously-recorded files if you re-loaded them
and edited the path to select a new destination
- Added per-plugin MIDI channel filtering.
- Fixed pure virtual function call if the app
receives a MIDI signal while it's closing.
- Implemented MIDI learn for plugin and
- Plugin editor windows now take the plugin's
user name as their title.
- Fixed Looper crashing/deadlocking sometimes
when starting recording via MIDI (I hope;
- Fixed File Player loop parameter not being
set when loaded from a patch.
- Length of the file is now drawn on the
WaveformDisplay component (used by File Player,
Looper, Audio Recorder).
- Fixed it so that File Player and Looper play
buttons get updated when triggered via MIDI.
- Added Event Log to help when debugging MIDI
and OSC issues.
Pedalboard2 is a
free VST (plus AudioUnit on OS X) plug-in host
designed for live use. Based on the JUCE 'audio
plug-in host' code, heavily modified.