- Waveform: sine, sawtooth, pulse (square),
triangle, user, and "user PWM".
- Amp: Amplitude of the oscillator.
- Tpitch (aftertouch > pitch): The effect of
note velocity and later pressure changes on the
- Pulsewidth, PWM rate, PWM depth. These are
ignored unless the waveform is "pulse" or "user
PWM", in which case they set the base pulsewidth
and the modulation rate and depth.
- Trans (transpose): Transposition of the
second oscillator relative to the first (i.e.
the voice's pitch).
- Detune: Constant frequency shift of the
- Touch (aftertouch > osc amp): The effect of
note velocity and pressure changes on both