VSTi Bass Synthesizer with a double
filter architecture allowing to create rich
mid-range bass textures together with a solid sub
bass foundation. Also vocal-like timbres can be
easily created. Features an extensive modulation
matrix and individual outs for the filters.
- 2 Oscillators: Sine, Saw, Ramp, Triangle,
- 2 Filters operating in parallel (connection
in series is also possible).
- Filter 1: 2 x Low pass, 2 x High pass,
- Filter 2: stereo filter with separate
cut-off for left and right side (2 x Low
pass, 2 x High pass, Bandpass).
- Feedback loop for the entire filter section.
- Distortion effect with two modes
- hard: metallic distortion sound.
- soft: tube-like warm distortion.
- 3 x LFO, synchronized to host
- 3 x ADSR Envelope.
- Matrix: 5 modulation slots connect 12
modulation sources to 26 modulation
destinations. Pitch bend, amplifier envelope
and filter envelope are pre-wired.
- Process external signals: In Oscillator 2 an
external signal can be selected as the waveform.
- MIDI learn: Right-click any control to
assign a midi control and automate the parameter
from your DAW.
- Monophonic modes with glide.
- Polyphonic modes with max. 8 simultaneous
- Individual Outs are available for the two
- Structure display shows the signal flow of
the synth as it results from your settings of
the filter and FX routings.
- Pop-up hints: While the mouse hovers over a
control a hint appears explaining the function
of the control.
The Twin Bass is available to
download as a freeware VST plug-in for Windows.