- Made more suitable for live use.
- Larger display size.
- Dial values always shown.
- MIDI controllable (MIDI learn).
- Added support for OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- 'Zipper-free' parameter changes.
- Improved GUI.
"This nifty little plugin is a
filter ideal for both live and studio situations. It
has a highpass & lowpass filter programmed into one
dial, and allows a seamless sweep between the two.
It works similar to the 'Pioneer DJM' mixers, albeit
with a little extra functionality: a wet/dry dial
which can also be used as a basic equaliser/shelf
filter. The frequency pass range is from 60Hz (lowpass)
to 19kHz (highpass). You can also control it with
your MIDI controller."
The Pilgrim 2 is available now for
free in VST and AU formats for OS X, Windows and