You can now set sample start/end
point by Ctrl-left/right click in the sample editor,
Shift-click for loop points and also automatic loop
creation + ability to assign a loop to all (or
previously loop-less) splits directly. No more
clicking through groups. Group start parameter is
now visualized in the sample editor as well, which
makes that parameter easier to work with.
Changes in v1.0.07:
- Fixed race condition when some edit
operations could cause crash if voices where
- Fixed issue when deleting loops/slices could
cause crash playing voices or exporting MIDI
- Fixed bug where Backwards/Bidirectional loop
would not play if loop end equals wave end.
- Added reverse sample region operation to
- Added "assign loop" to sample editor to
quickly set current loop active in assigned
- Added group start as editable visual marker
in sample editor if current wave is part of
- Added mouse shortcuts to directly set wave
and loop start/end. Ctrl-click now sets wave
bounds and shift-click sets the current loop
range. Setting loop start/end when no loop
exists will now automatically create one.
- Made "forward" the default loop mode when
creating new loops.
TX16Wx Software Sampler
is a free VSTi Sampler with professional features
and an easy to use graphical interface.