Society Synth features
- 3 oscillators, 2 main OSC + 1 SUB-OSC – 7
waveforms; thick and bright sound with “fatness”
- Oscillator Mix, 2 x PW, 3 octaves (+1, 0,
-1), SUB OSC On/Off.
- Poly/Mono switch.
- LFO with 5 waveforms; Rate and MOD depth
control; LFO routes to filter cutoff and PWM.
- 2 ADSR envelopes – VCA and VCF.
- Multi-mode filter: LP1, LP2 HP1, HP2, Moog,
LP with Resonance, HP with Resonace, Bandpass
with Resonance and Band Reject with Resonance.
Cutoff and resonance controls.
- Effect section with delay and chorus.
- MIDI-learn for controls.
The TMSS plugin for Windows (VST) is
a free download for registered Music-Society users
(registration is free).