Changes in 1.620
- Various bugfixes for MIDI programs,
exceptions and interface glitches
- Bugfix for some VSTi instruments
- Copy the MIDI date when creating a new track
- More surplus events marked as such
- Each track with multiple MIDI program
changes will have its own button in the tracks
- "One for all" checkbox for handling
- Layers in the tracks list are now placed
immediately beneath the parent track
- Removed soft button in Plug and Play
- New items added in the Open Midi or
- Opotion to define double clicking in tracks
- Arrangement column in explorer
- More output sample rate alternatives in
- In the VST editor windows, press name to
change the name of the preset.
- Saving of VST presets in either the
Arrangement or the common configuration file is
now more intuitive
- When you delete an Arrangement file, all VST
effect preset file define for the arrangement
are also deleted.
Bugfixes in v1.601 and 1.602
- Fixed the reading of layer tracks
- The standard Delphi 2010 TUpDown controller
has a bug making it virtually useless. This is
now replaced by another UpDown controller.
- Audio file tracks were not correctly read
from the Arrangement.
- The Unicode support introduced with Delphi
2010 caused the Dynamic Data Exchange functions
not to work.
- Some other minor bugs, flaws and
- Added “.rmi” to the list of known MIDI file
extensions (started in v1.600)
- Version 1.600 is compiled with Delphi
version 2010, which has full support for Unicode
(started in v1.600)
It comes as both a Standalone
applications and also as a VSTi Plugin.