It has been developed to accurately
model its real harware counterpart, built for
Subhuman bassist Federico Fulceri by Ignite Amps, in
From well fat and round tones for
blues, to very tight and focused funky sounds, up to
all out distorted, jackhammer-like poundings for
modern metal, paired with the proper cab, the SHB-1
can cover them all and then some. Every single
component on the signal path of the real analog
circuit has been took into account and modeled in
the best possible way to match the original sound,
keeping an eye to CPU performances and real-time
playability at the same time.
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point
- Fully automatable controls.
- Zero latency.
SHB-1 is free and is available for
32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU