This new update is described as
"mostly a LV2 1.0.0 compliance release with some
fixes from the stash and fewer candies from the jar.
On the darker/brighter side (your choice) there's
news on the LV2 atom(ic) fall-out now being
- LV2 Atom/MIDI support (NEW).
- LV2 Worker/Schedule support (NEW).
- LV2 Presets support (NEW).
- LV2 Time/position support (NEW).
- LV2 Programs/instrument support (NEW).
- MIDI plugin event timing on tempo changes
- Loop-recording/takes audio sync (FIX).
- Quick start guide and user manual (NEW).
- Russian and Italian translations (NEW).
Qtractor is an
audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written
in C++ with the Qt4 framework . Target platform
is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK)
for audio and the Advanced Linux
Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux
desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated
to the personal home-studio.
- Website: qtractor.sourceforge.net
- Project page: sourceforge.net/projects/qtractor
- Source tarball: sourceforge.net/qtractor-0.5.5.tar.gz
- Source package (openSUSE 12.1):
- Binary packages (openSUSE 12.1):
- Brand new (quick start guide &) user manual:
- Weblog (upstream support): www.rncbc.org
is free, open-source software, distributed under the
terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
version 2 or later.