- Input chords by clicking the keyboard
display, MIDI Learn, or by typing intervals/note
- Chord shapes and keyboard mappings can be
saved/loaded as simple text files, displayed in
menus on the plugin GUI.
- Copy/Paste chords to other trigger notes.
- Supports multichannel chords: each chord
note can be output to any combination of MIDI
- Optional chord name recognition.
- Applies input velocity to the output chord.
- Output can be transposed for playing in
- Set one chord per MIDI note for 128
different chords (Full mode).
- Use Octave mode to repeat
the same 12 chords in every octave.
- Global mode transposes one
chord across the whole input range.
- Has 128 internal programs with optional MIDI
program change listening.
- Imports Cubase/Nuendo Chorder .xml presets.
There is some documentation included
that goes into more detail. If you want to remove
the “UNREGISTERED DEMO VERSION” text from the
interface, you need to donate. There are no other