Lo-Fizer is a free VST effect
plug-in for Windows, designed to add some nice lo-fi
effects to your recordings for a variety of artistic
- 10 lo-fi devices which are decorated in a
- Vinyl – produces vinyl cracks and pops.
- Hum – produces adjustable low frequency
- Hiss – produces warm adjustable high
- Monoizer – stereo to mono converter.
- Speaker Sim – simple preset based
- Lo-Bit – bit-crasher simulator.
- Crusher – resampler simulator.
- Vowel – simple vowel filter.
- GLS – vocal remover that uses mid-side
- Combine up to 4 devices in the rack.
- Built-in preset manager.
- VST automation and full MIDI learning.
The Lo-Fizer plug-in is available to
download as a freeware (ad-supported) VST effect
plug-in for Windows.