- The ASIO loading has changed to allow the
use of multimode drivers (You can choose the
ASIO channels that LP should use).
- The position of the MIDI-modifiers and the
MIDI filter on each plug-in has been moved so
that it works on MIDI coming from other
plug-ins. Please make sure that all your
advanced MIDI setups still behaves like they
Full list of changes.
- New: Multimode ASIO: Changed the way ASIO
drivers are loaded. LiveProfessor no longer
takes control of the entire ASIO interface. You
can enable or disable single channels in the
Audio options window. Using a sound device with
support for multimode, for example RME devices,
two applications can share the same audio
device. Note that the two applications need to
use the same buffer size and can not enable the
same outputs in both applications.
- New: Learn button in MIDI send window (Cue
action) and better support for SysEx.
- New: Possible to assign a keyboard short cut
or controller to "Go previous cue".
- Internal Fix: General bug in the cuelist.
- Fix: Remove active workspace does not remove
the active work space but the first in the list.
- Fix: Closing windows did not change the
- Fix: Audio processing stops after changing
settings in ASIO control panel.
- Fix: MIDI options are now called MIDI
- Changed: MIDI Modifiers and filter are now
also inserted for MIDI between Plug-ins.
- Changed: MIDI mute was not recalled
correctly when opening a project.
- Fix: MIDI notes could hang when changing
- New: Added a Ğuse single messageğ option on
MIDI controller buttons so that a button can
turn on, for example on the message Program
- Fix: MIDI patch between Plug-ins was not
always loaded correctly when opening a project.
designed to be a effect rack of VST plug-ins -
specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is
very simple: using an ASIO audio card you can route
inputs and outputs through your VST plug-ins. The
program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST
effects and VST instruments.
- As many VST plug-ins as your computer can
handle. Both VST effects and VST instruments are
- Easy routing: The matrix view makes it easy
to see what is patched where.
- Snapshot automation of each plug-in: Recalls
all parameters of a plug-in.
- MIDI input: To control instruments or to
allow hands-on control of plug-ins.
- Fast audio engine to ensure low latency.
Using a standard ASIO-card you can have as many
inputs and outputs you like.
LiveProfessor is free.