LSGate is a sequential step gate. It
can be used to add rythmic patterns to your audio or
a smooth tremelo as well.
- 32-step gate with adjustable volume, attack
and decay, audible note length for each step and
overall note length of each step.
- Variable amount of steps per cycle.
- Smooth transitions with Merge function.
- Syncs to host tempo and transport (when
transport is playing).
- Copy & Paste control values for velocity
faders, step length and note length (between
controllers of the same type).
LSGate for Windows (VST) is
available to download at no cost.