The Fuzz Face was
first made by Arbiter Electronics in 1966. It had a
thick, fuzzy distortion and was made famous by
artists like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, and David
Gilmour. The Tone Bender MKII was also released in
1966, by Sola Sound. Compared to the Fuzz Face, it
has a brighter, more distorted sound.
- Switchable 2x oversampling.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Stereo and Mono operation.
- Accurate emulation of the Arbiter Fuzz Face
and the Sola Sound Tonebender MKII.
- Tweak controls: Input Level, Input Filter,
Gate, Clean Blend, Lo Cut, Hi Cut.
Face Bender is free and is available
for 32- and 64-bit Windows as a VST effect plug-in.