Digits VST is
here! Digits is a phase distortion synthesizer
inspired by Casio’s CZ series but designed to take
that form of synthesis to the limit. Create warm
pads, glitchy sounds, dirty basses, filthy sweeps,
screaming leads, and anything in-between. The
interface is minimal and allows the user to create
sounds from scratch in record time!
- First Windows and Linux releases.
- More and better presets.
- Smoothed zipper noise for FM amount
- Delayed LFOs are smoother when they kick in.
- Fixed dropped notes with extremely low
- Fixed slow instantiation bug.
- Improved MIDI handling.
available to download as a freeware instrument
plug-in for Windows, Mac, and Linux.