"I’ve just released Zen 1.6 public beta 3. Here is
the mandatory changelog. The first point marks a
turning point in the history of releases, lifting up
one of the most complained-about limitations of
Zen v1.6 beta 3
- All users can now activate any plugin
locally. For designers, the first preset
uploaded for a local plugin makes this plugin
- Replaced “hidden” and “favorites” tags by
- Add presets comments to the ZenCore engine.
- Better design for the presets sort option.
- Add shopping cart icon.
- Zen will now silently ignore duplicate
warnings happening within a few ms.
- Add mousewheel on preset name to scroll
- Fixed crash when trying to apply a tag
without first selecting a preset.
- Fixed bug when using full-text with ‘
- Fixed (for the last time:)) the problem with
Zen not exiting properly.
- User ratings are not lost when uploading a
preset. [v1.6 beta 2]
- Added option to clear the stored path for a
plugin. [v1.6 beta 2]
- ‘untagged’ attribute was sometimes displayed
incorrectly. [v1.6 beta 2]
- Fixed a rogue entry in the synths list.
[v1.6 beta 2]
- Fixed a rare bug where uploads would be
stuck in a loop. [v1.6 beta 2]
- Fixed another bug where Zen would stay
running indefinitely in the background. [v1.6
- Changed installer system on windows – it
will prompt for update, or fresh installation.
[v1.6 beta 2]
- Drastic (x10) performance improvements in
the search queries. [v1.6 beta 1]
- Added button to clear the current search
criteria. [v1.6 beta 1]
- Add presets rating. [v1.6 beta 1]
- Add search results sort options: by ratings
+ name, by ratings + date, by name, by date.
[v1.6 beta 1]
- Add Volume control. [v1.6 beta 1]
- Replaced some tags with icons. [v1.6 beta 1]
- Fixed a rare bug where downloads would be
stuck in a loop. [v1.6 beta 1]
- Fixed rogue tag “JamesXIIIC” appearing in
the synths list. [v1.6 beta 1]
Zen is available to download as freeware for PC and