Another year, another Zen release:
- Added a configuration parameter to define
rate of UI refreshes.
- Added configuration parameters to define the
frequency of upload/download tasks.
- Added an option for checking for new Zen
- Optimized UI refreshes.
- Improved skin contrast and fixed pixel
- Added many UI visual feedback (hourglass,
icons when uploading/downloading).
- Optimized presets tagging speed.
- Fixed crashes when removing a user-defined
- Fixed stuck downloads.
- Fixed bug with recalled presets.
- Fixed silent Albino presets in standalone
Zen is a free Universal Presets
Manager: It loads in any host as a VST instrument,
and acts as a loader for other VSTis. So with Zen,
you can search for "Rhodes piano" and get a list of
all matching presets – regardless of the final VSTi
(Rhino, Zebra, Absynth... whatever). When you select
one of the presets in Zen, the corresponding VSTi is
automatically loaded to play the requested preset.