VocController is a
simple but powerful plug-in that generates MIDI info
for Yamaha’s Vocaloid VSTi. It can
be triggered from standard MIDI data therefore
making it possible to play words almost instantly at
any note and velocity from a keyboard controller or
a MIDI track.
- Simple built in pattern-based editor
provides an easy way to construct complex
- On each note the length as well as the
vibrato start and duration parameters can be
changed. Also different types of note attack and
vibrato can be applied.
- Real-time control over Volume, Pitch Bend,
Velocity, Vibrato Rate, Vibrato Depth.
- The ability to control the 4 main vocaloid
expression parameters from the velocity
(Harmonics, Noise, Brightness, clearness).
- Changes can be saved as a Vocaloid midi file
for further editing by the Vocaloid Editor. Also
note information (note, velocity, length) can be
exported to a standard midi file to be used for
time accurate triggering.