VSTHost is an Open
Source VST-compatible host that:
- Loads VST plug-ins.
- Parameterizesing / editing them.
- Sound output for VSTis.
- MIDI-input and -output.
- Loading / saving.fxb files.
- Supports ASIO2.
Changes in both programs:
- Use of SSE(2) when possible and appropriate;
doesn't make much difference in SAVIHost, but in
VSTHost it can squeeze out a little bit more CPU
juice in big setups.
- .fxb files are saved and loaded in version 2
- Lots of bug fixes and internal changes.
Changes in VSTHost against V1.48:
- Performances can be ex- and imported.
- Improved handling for loading PlugIns that
have been moved to a new location.
- Rudimentary OSC support.