To simulate the physical model of a
spring the program solves the partial differential
equations by applying the Finite Elements algorithm.
A combination of three springs
assures a reverb dispersion which is comparable with
the real thing.
Spring Reverb features
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz up to
- Computing Precision: 64Bit internal / 32Bit
- Audio Channels: Mono (uses the left channel
of stereo tracks).
- Mix between clean and reverb signal with
- Individual selection and combination of the
- T60 reverberation time control.
- Gain level for the output signal.
Spring Reverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU)
is available as a free download.