Spek updated to v0.7
11th May 2011
Spek helps to analyse your audio
files by showing their
Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and
Mac OS X.
- Supports all popular lossy and lossless
audio file formats thanks to the
- Ultra-fast signal processing, uses multiple
threads to further speed up the analysis.
- High number of frequency bands for the best
- Shows the codec name and the audio signal
- Allows to save the spectrogram as an image
- Drag-and-drop support; associates with
common audio file formats.
- Auto-fitting time, frequency and spectral
- Available in Dutch, English, French, German,
Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian.
New in v0.7
- Added translations in 8 languages
- Preferences to select a language and to
check for a new version
- Spectral density ruler
- Added a menu bar, cleaned up the tool bar.
- Better OS X integration