- Open an existing audio file
- View a scrollable waveform representation of
the audio file at 5 zoom levels
- Set starting and ending points for a clip
within the audio file, using an optional touch
- Play the selected portion of the audio,
including an indicator cursor and autoscrolling
of the waveform
- Play anywhere else by tapping the screen
- Save the clipped audio as a new audio file
and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or
- Record a new audio clip to edit
- Delete audio (with confirmation alert)
- Launches automatically in response to the
GET_CONTENT intent with a mime type of audio/ if
any other application wants to pick an audio
file - for example the "Rings Extended"
- Assign a ringtone directly to a contact.
Supported File Formats:
- AAC/MP4 (including unprotected iTunes music)
- 3GPP/AMR (this is the format used when you
record sounds directly on the handset)
Ringdroid is free.