Changes since v1.2:
- Hopefully fixes a Bug when used with Jeskola
- Fixed a bug that might have caused the
cursor to run backwards in some circumstances.
- Added four different draw modes: fast,
precise, shaded and deep, some are eye-candy,
some are quite useful.
- Fixed an offsetting problem with large
- Sample perfect alignment of waveforms synced
to the BPM now also works when you have multiple
instances in different track or in the same
- Fixed that loud waveform got drawn behind
is a free BPM-synced oscilloscope with support for
multiple inputs. It gives you a visualisation of the
waveforms you feed it with. This can be handy in
different situations like compressor-fine-tuning,
sound design, drum programming, etc. Oszillos-Mega-Scope
features a resizeable and intuitive user-interface
that lets you just do you work.