Here is a selection of changes in no
particular order, see the
for the complete unedited truth:
- Feedback parameters added to LADSPA GUIs.
- Added new score editor.
- Song loading stability fixes, some crashes
- Improved ladspa and dssi controller
- Lots of graphical improvements to arranger,
part drawing, gradients, text drawing.
- Added more routing choices: Synth to Wave
track, Wave track to Wave track etc.
- DSSI synths can now show generic LADSPA GUI
as well as native.
- Improvements to MIDI-only audio-stub (dummy
- More shortcuts added to Arranger.
- Support for custom LADSPA DSSI GUIs, such as
those generated by FLAM http://vagar.org/code/projects/flam.
- Fixed problems with MIDI event list editor,
e.g. problems selecting items while pianroll
- Added: Pianoroll controller graph items can
now be selected/highlighted.
- Parts are now drawn while recording and also
MIDI events visible in the parts.
- Added new edit mode CURSOR MODE in drum
- Added simple part drawing while recording,
does not draw events or waveform.
- Detect samplerate and warn if samplerate
isn’t same in song and system.
- Added show/hide track-types buttons to
- Added progress dialog for loading projects.
- Fixed drag & drop for plugins and drag
presets from outside muse into a plugin.
- Support for multiple drops of files to
arranger, e.g. easy import of a bunch of wave
- Fixed Organ synth crashing.
- Persistent store of toolbar locations for
main window and editors.
- Fixed MusE failing with some non-RT kernels.
- Added cut/copy/paste and keyboard shortcuts
to wave editor.
- Fixed regression with Bounce to File and
Bounce to Track.
- Increased playback MIDIFifo size from 512 to
2100, to accommodate large block sends,.
- Fixed Jack MIDI ‘lost event’ messages due to
- Fixed panic button.
- Completed soloing system (after 4 years).
Support chaining MIDI Port/Audio Out -> Audio
- Support for editing audio automation on
- Added right-click on track ARM buttons, now
enables/disables all tracks of it’s kind.
- Added transport position “Shift + +/-” keys,
for no snapping.
- Fixed deicsonze synth patch loading.
- Added default velocity controllers to
pianoroll and drum edit.
- Appearance part color names now can now be
- Mixer label colours can now be edited in the
- More wallpapers.
- Fixed focus stealing of transport.
- New project creation dialog.
- MIDI track info added to pianoroll.
- Added fancy background selection widget with
live preview to Appearance Settings.
MusE is a free (Open source)
studio for Linux that has support for
sequencing of both
MIDI and audio and has, among other things,
support for LADSPA,