Marvel GEQ offers extensive internal
channel routing capabilities, and supports mid/side
channel processing. Marvel GEQ is available in
AudioUnit and VST plugin formats, for Mac OS X
(v.10.4.11 and later) and Windows (32-bit and
Marvel GEQ allows audio engineers
and musicians to apply quick EQ shape adjustments,
both to audio tracks and full mixes. The
linear-phase filtering offered by Marvel GEQ is
suitable for equalization tasks where high quality
and excellent sonic character are a must.
- 16-band graphic equalizing.
- Freehand drawing mode.
- Linear-phase equalizing.
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- 9-millisecond processing latency.
Marvel GEQ for PC and Mac (VST/AU)
is available to download at no cost.