- "Upgrade Patches" context menu for MUX and
- When mapping MIDI controllers to parameters,
now this always works, i.e. also on sequenced
controller events! Previously this only worked
on MIDI input.
- Fine-tuned organization of MIDI controller
mappings i.e. clear separation between the
global session map and the local plugin maps.
- Fine-tuned playback behaviour when using
sustain pedal events i.e. notes are cut off on
- Disabled auto-looping for imported samples.
- MIDI controllers that were sent to a rack
were not properly mapped by the first module in
- In certain rare cases there could be a
little panning issue in the audio.
- When quickly retriggering playback of audio
files while moving locators, the audio could be
out of sync for a moment.
- OSX: When launching MU.LAB with logging
enabled on startup, the app could hang.
MU.LAB is a
software application that transforms your computer
into a real music studio. It does not overwhelm you
with a complex feature set, in which you can get
lost. On the contrary, MU.LAB is a user-friendly yet
rock-solid musical tool designed to create,
fine-tune and play Your Music.
MU.LAB comes in 2 flavors:
and MU.LAB Unlimited.
MU.LAB Free (which
is free to everyone) has a 6 track limit, can only
mixdown in 16-Bit and only supports 1 mono out for