The focus of this release was on
bugs reported in the January 1.43 release. If you
are an old user that has not yet upgraded to 1.43,
there are no major new features in this release so
you should continue to use your old version until
you have time to test this new version.
- GlobalReset will clear all user defined
global and track variables.
- Added “Sustain Functions” preset parameter
to replace the the old InsertMode/RecordMode/OverdubMode=Sustain
- Binding overlays can now be specified in the
- Add “Binding Configuration” to the visible
parameters list so it can be seen in the UI and
selected like a preset.
- Configuration objects that have names
(Presets, Setups, binding sets) now use a
“Rename” button and a popup window rather than
the confusing text field.
- Stability improvements to prevent crashes
when changing the configuration while loops are
- OS X AU Validator failing.
- Sustain Insert and Sustain Multiply don’t
work, they leave you in Insert/Multiply mode.
- Crash changing the number of tracks on Mac.
You must now restart in order to change track
- Track Sync’d recordings aren’t doing
alternate endings correctly.
- Selected track changed after using the MIDI
Control and other configuration windows.
- Track preset changed after using MIDI
control and other configuration windows.
- MidiOut function cancels Record and Multiply
- Move function not working if the argument
was an expression.
- Crash doing record/overdub/overdub. This
happened only when Max Undo is 1, Enable
Secondary Feedback is on, and Secondary Feedback
is less than 127.
- Keyboard bindings empty if more than one
MIDI binding set was created and selected.
- Focus Lock Functions being reset to the
default list after deleting all of them.
- Upgrading TrackCopy to EmptyTrackAction
isn’t upgrading the values e.g. sound->copy,
- Crash after changing binding overlays.
- NoLayerFlattening + MaxUndo isn’t working.
This option has been removed from the UI for
Mobius is a free tool for live recording
and manipulation of audio loops, with features
similar to those of the
Digital Pro and the