changes for version 0.4.10
- Autosave every minute and recover upon
- NotePlayHandle: send correct MidiNoteOff
events if base note changed.
- Audio: Re-enabled PortAudio back-end.
- PeakControllerEffect: properly save and load
- SongEditor: added smooth autoscroll.
- SongEditor: always bring up to front after
loading a project.
- Add BB track when adding track to empty BB
- ControllerView: fixed minor artifacts at
widget drop shadow.
- ControllerRackView: fixed widget size issues
- Fixed various typos.
- SpectrumAnalyzer: fixed multiple
- PeakController: initial work on attack- and
- Updated CALF LADSPA plugins.
- Sf2Player: load default soundfont upon
- Fixed CMT LADSPA plugins build on Linux.
- Fixed loading VST plugins on Win64.
- Added support for 32 bit VST plugins on
- Build system: revised Qt4 detection for
- Win installer: do not append version to
install directory anymore.
LMMS is a free
cross-platform alternative to commercial programs
like FL Studio, which allow you to produce music
with your computer. This includes the creation of
melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of
sounds, and arranging of samples. You can have fun
with your MIDI-keyboard and much more; all in a
user-friendly and modern interface.