- VCO1 improvement when it is synchronized by
the VCO2 with the possibility to reduce the high
- Possibility to verify the Meter signal (all
voices) before its output level and now the
Meter output level is not linked with the MIDI
- The VCA knob controls the VCA level when the
Mod envelop is used to modulate the VCA level.
KX-Synth-X16 is a virtual analog
modular synth plug-in based on the EMS VCS3
structure, but with some additional features.
Changes in Kx-Modulad v2.3:
- VCO2 improvement when it is synchronized by
the VCO1 with the possibility to reduce the high
- SF2 player improvement with the possibility
to choice if the samples change following the
pitch or not (Mod), useful for SF2 drum sets.
- Fixed bugs:.
- Now the probability to have audio clicks at
the end of no looped sf2 samples is very low,
tested with various sf2 banks.
- The buffer size of the delays has been
decreased to 5 sec to avoid a crash when the
amount of the modulation is at max.
Kx-Modulad is a
virtual analog modular synthesizer with a stereo SF2
player and an additive synthesis WaveTracer to build
high quality waveforms.