This update has fixed a
compatibility problem where VST Instruments and
Effects that support 64-Bit double precision
floating Point audio processing would crash when
changing latency settings in the Audio Output
DarkWave Studio is a free, open
source, Digital Audio Workstation for Windows.
Featuring a modular Virtual Studio, Pattern Editor,
Sequence Editor and Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder.
It has support for VST/VSTi instrument and effect
plugins. The virtual studio has a modular design
allowing machines to be connected in an ad-hoc
- Native x64 and x86 Windows Platform Support.
- VST PlugIn Support – Limitlessly Expandable
With Instrument and Effects PlugIns.
- ASIO Audio Driver Support – Low Latency
- Multi Core / Multi CPU Support.
- Full 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point