It separates stereo into mid and side signals and
allows you independent equalization over both of
Beta is similar in functionality to
Alpha, but adapted to mixing needs.
Its peak filter controls are the same. HP and LP
filter faders control the cutting frequency, while
small buttons next to them activate resonant slopes.
New features in v3.6:
- Stereo width control and correlation meter
- Simplified tilt control (Alpha).
- Shelf filters now work both for boosting and
cutting, with +/-6dB operating range (Beta).
- Auto-solo mode also previews cutting
frequencies on HP&LP filters (Beta).
- Small cosmetic changes on both GUIs for