- The Renderer (EX9) settings enumerations now
show up in the Info (Enumeration) output when
there is at least one Renderer (EX9) open.
- Clients now can be controlled from more
than one server.
- Broadcast IPs and network ports can be
- Bug with doubled patches on clients
- Massive performance gain with
transmitting large spreads of values.
- Bug fix: changes over node pins (like with
Switch (Node Input) ) now always result in
reevaluation of the downwards connected node.
- Loading in Background now is much smoother.
- Effect-Editor shows Find-Selections
correctly and no longer sends keyboard strokes
to Keyboard (Window).
- String-pins now accept smb:// and url-encoded
- vvvv should not prevent windows from
shutting down anymore.
- Changing linkstyle to bezier now will be
- No more double connections possible on
- Duplicate bug fixed.
- Middle mouseclick to set descriptive name
now also works on IOBox (Node).
- Nodes are no longer deselected on
middleclicking a patch.
- Newly created nodes are now selected.
- MIDIShort (Devices) Receives all midi
messages and outputs the raw data.
- MIDISysex (Devices) Receives midi system
- Find (String) Returns the number of
occurrences of a substring in a string and the
0-based position-index of the first character of
the substring in the string. The comparison is
- FileStream2 (DShow9): like FileStream but is
supposed to load movies without hiccups.
- Convert (String) to convert between
different string encodings.
- Stallone (Spreads, String and Color)
evaluates correctly if input or output pin count
- Keymatch (String) renames its pins
- Info (Enumerations): had a memory leak.
- XFile (EX9.Geometry Load): bugged at loading
meshes with more than 1000 subsets.
- XFile (EX9.Geometry Load): bugged when file
- Effect (EX9.Effect): fixed problem with
- Renderer (Flash) now sends keyboard strokes
to Keyboard (Window).
- Renderer (GDI) now sends keyboard strokes to
- Reader (File) now allows to choose not only
.txt but also .csv, .xml, .dtd, .html files per
- XPath (XML) now preserves whitespace.
- SpellValue (String) in modes english and
german now returns strings trimmed from
- Division by zero occurred in SetSlice nodes.
- Some S/R (Node) Issue fixed.
- IP (Network) no longer consumes unnecessary
- Unmade Kalle (VVVV) a singleton.
- Unmade Keyboard (System Global) a singleton.
- TogEdge (Animation) Bug fix.
- VideoIn (DShow9): fixed crashes with devices
that have triggerbuttons.
- Pipet (EX9.Texture) now has working
"Enabled" pin instead of non-working "Force
- Vector (Join/Split) nodes no longer cause
- Sift (String): fixed problems with nil
- Keyboard (System Window): now reads TAB,
BACK, DELETE and INSERT keys correctly.
- QRCodeTexture (EX9.Texture) now handles
relative paths correctly.
- XFile (EX9.Geometry Load) got spreadable.
- Renderer (TTY) now has a string output which
outputs the last message.
- Renderer (TTY) has a hidden pin "Show
Timestamp" (for better debugging it puts a
timestamp before every message).
- Writer (File) has a hidden pin "Create
Directory" if it does not exist.
- Integral (Spreads) now works on bins.
- Count (EX9.Geometry) got additional pins:
Subset VertexCount and Subset FaceCount.
- FileTexture (EX9.Texture) got additional
Preload pin to actually preload textures into
- FileTexture (EX9.Texture) has new mipmap
behaviour: In the new mode Automatic it behaves
like From File for .dds textures, but creates
all mipmaps for all other file formats.
Automatic is the new default.
- FileTexture (EX9.Texture) and XFile
(EX9.Geometry Load) now have a new pin Use
Preloaded Item. Using this option only preloaded
files will be used while all settings are
ignored. That way you can have one place where
you specify how to load the resources and
reference them at other places in your system.
- Map (Value Interval): better performance.
- Info (EX9.Texture) now also can report about
properties of the original image file, useful
for when you change its size on loading to save
memory. it also outputs the original file
- Texture file formats ".tga" and ".ppm" added
(for use with DynamicTexture (EX9.Texture
String) and Writer (EX9.Texture)).
- CurrentTime (Astronomy) now outputs (in
addition to current local time) current UTC/GMT,
Time Zone, Time Zone Name, Daylight Saving Time.
- DShow9 Source nodes have a new hidden Input
Adjust System Time mainly useful for FileStream
to sync playback on multiple streams in subframe
(i.e. millisecond) steps.
- AsVideo (DShow9) got new Enabled pin and its
Reference Clock now defaults to: None.
- SubDir (File) is now able to output all
sublevels of the specified directories.
- VertexBuffer (Join): added BlendIndices
- Bugfix: vvvv no longer crashes and plugin
nodes no longer stop working after reloading a
- Bugfix: The method PluginHost.DeletePin
didn't delete input pins of type String/Color/Node.
- Host.GetCurrentTime now returns a fixed time
- Plugins are now being loaded even from
subdirectories of \plugin.
- Plugins now also load with relative paths +
vvvv is a toolkit for real time
video synthesis. It is designed to facilitate the
handling of large media environments with physical
interfaces, real-time motion graphics, audio and
video that can interact with many users
vvvv is free for non-commercial use. Commercial use
requires a license.