One year ago the initial release of epicVerb digital
reverberation simulator was made available and as of
today the epicVerb 1.5 major update is released.
It contains not only some bugfixes and stability
improvements but also some re-worked algorithms
which supports way more dense and three-dimensional
- Stability improvements, especially for the
memory issues that were causing crashes when
deleting plugins in some host applications.
- Improved reverb tail generation (affects
faster density build up, diffusion and depth
- MOD knob does not disappear anymore when
- Plug-in does not write separate .dat file to
- Faster loading times on systems with large
amounts of system fonts.
- VST vendor tag changed to “Variety Of
- SSE1 support is discontinued.
The epicVerb 1.5 audio plug-in is a Win32 only
release and requires a SSE2 (or higher) compatible
system. It is tested and known to work in many VST