Usine is made by musicians and audio
engineers to respond to their specific problems in
domains like live sampling, effect processing or
sound design. Sensomusic describes Usine as a "real"
musical instrument - flexible and powerful if you
like to transform or resample the sound on stage
(not only push the play button of your sequencer),
improvise and create unusual effects.
Usine is patch oriented sound
software where you can add plug-ins and connect them
without restriction. The main purpose of this
program is to provide a real time analysis of an
input signal and then react with, and modify plug-in
parameters to produce the sound.
New in v5.08
- Fixed - VST version: Various hard crash bugs
at the start-up.
- Fixed - VST version: New VST setup panel.
- Fixed - VST version: The VST buffer size can
be adjusted in the setup.
- Fixed - USER modules aren't correctly
- Fixed - Under XP: some troubles with the
double click in touch-screen mode.
- Fixed - Few other details.
Usine Free is fully functional but