This is a sample library of a Fender
acoustic guitar recorded into a dynamic mic.
Fender Acoustic Guitar features
- Sampled in tones.
- 3 x Open Notes, 4 x Mutes (Round Robin).
- Release noises, Slide noises, Harmonics,
Pick clicks noises, Artificial pre-noises,
Artificial fret-off noises, Fret on noises.
- Adjustable pick delay time (by editing the 1st
script in the Fender Acoustic Guitar patch L and
- Double track guitar made by using a
transposed version of the same samples. No
Right-Left overlapping samples.
- Velocity Splits: 0-124 – Picked Notes,
125-127 Muted Notes.
- The Harmonics are a separate patch.