- Since version 1.400, the events list has not
been able to show note-on/note-off pairs in
- Play-buttons were not initially enabled when
starting up without loading a MIDI file but
ready to play from a playlist.
- Deleting files from the playlist didn't
always work as expected.
- Copy/paste notes between two MIDI files
didn't work as expected if the PPQN-values were
- In piano player the "less" button was always
"less". Now it reads "Tracks" to show the list
of tracks and "Hide" to hide it.
- The Playback volume sliders now lock into
even values (like 148%, 150%) and not odd values
(like 149%, 151%).
- The Playback volume indicators were slow and
choppy, often lagging behind - improved.
- It is now easier to have a local copy of
SynthFont on a flash drive, with a local copy of
the configurations file "SynthFont.ini" and
relative arrangement and data folders.
- The first VST effect in the Default list was
never included when opening a MIDI file.
- Some other reported bugs fixed.
- The User Bank Manager has finally been
updated to include "banks-within-banks" as it
was originally designed, before introduction of
the "SoundFont Override" feature.
- A third View mode introduced: "MIDI Guru" -
hides all three SoundFont editing panes.
SynthFont is a free/donationware
tool for playing/rendering MIDI files using
SoundFonts and other similar sound sources (WAV, DLS,
GIGA and also VST Instruments).