- External bank (ZIP file):
- Now able to read ZIP file of compressed
- Now able to select it from the patch
selection window of Synth1 only by putting
the zip file on the external bank folder
(default is "zipbank").
- Two or more folders can be included in
one zip file with the hierarchy.
- It is not possible to write it in an
external bank. It is only for reading.
- The preservation place of the set up
information was changed from the Windows
registry to the ini file:
- The event that the set up information
was not preserved on 64-bit OS or it was not
possible to refer occurred.
- Therefore, when the setting of existing
Synth1 is succeeded, it is necessary to
execute set succession tool (reg2ini.exe).
- The ini file is "APPDATA\Daichi\Synth\synth1.ini"
- The method of selecting the bank in the
patch selection window corresponding an
external bank was changed to the tree view
- Memo (readme.txt) of each bank folder
was confirmed and it preserved it in the
patch selection window.
- It was able to be set whether to use a
transparent window on the patch selection
screen etc. by an optional dialog.
- Sound Engine: High-pass/Low-pass filter was
added to Delay's feedback loop.
- BugFix: Problem that slider was displayed in
LCD parts at setting that doesn't use slider
Synth1 is a free software
synthesizer. Functionally it is modelled on the
Clavia Nord Lead 2 Red Synth.