Fixes since 1.0:
- Removed: Disabled watchdog thread.
- Changed/Fixed: Thread priorities: Added
command line switches for audio (-P) and MIDI
(-Y). Audio (-P) applies to dummy driver only
(Else audio priority is fixed by Jack). Fixes
potential issue with MIDI timing when MusE was
assigned a very high priority.
- Added: Enable/disable LASH command line
switch (-L), (if LASH support is compiled in).
Helps prevent some issues like auto-starting
Jack, or automatically routing MIDI to
- Fixed: BUG ID: 2879426: *.med does not save
meta event types.
- Fixed: MIDI meters now show for each track
even if they're all on same device and channel.
- Applied: muse-destdir.patch Scripts and
utils packaging fix submitted by Orcan Ogetbil.
- Fixed: python detection exchanged for script
- Feature: Jack transport enable/disable in
MIDI Sync settings window. Stores setting
per-song. Should be Ok to use and test. Needs a
bit more work. See jack.cpp and jackaudio.h.
MusE is a free
(open source) multitrack virtual studio for
Linux that has support for
sequencing of both
MIDI and audio and has, among other things,
support for LADSPA,