New in v2.2
- "Mid 180" and "Side 180" phase flip switches
- "Ch Swap" input channel swap switch added.
- "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled
- "Off-Line Render" indication added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click
for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other
- Host sample rate switch-related problem
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was
added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now
shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the
MSED is a professional audio encoder/decoder AU and
VST plugin for mid/side processing which is able to
encode (split) the incoming stereo signal into two
components: mid/side pair, and vice versa: decode
mid/side signal pair into stereo signal. MSED is
also able to work in the “inline” mode with the
ability to adjust mid and side channels’ gain
without the need of using two plug-in instances in
MSED is available to download as a
freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.