- Added 'atonal' transposition mode.
- More harmonic progressions from Ruslan
- Added "Compare melodic intervals" exercise
- Statistics are now stored in a sqlite
database instead of lots and lots of small
- New main window where we select exercises
without the menu bar. Gui editor that let us
- Support LilyPond 2.12 in addition to 2.10
- Internally we now refer to lesson files by
filename and not lesson_id. So lesson_id should
not be added to new lesson files. But don't
modify old files if you care about loosing your
- Require Python 2.5. Module reorg. Enable
absolute import in all modules.
- User generated lesson files have moved from
$HOME/lesson-files to $HOME/.solfege/exercises/user/lesson-files.
The user manual has doc explaining this change.
- win32: don't show terminal window when
running timidity and friends.
Use it to train your
rhythm, interval, scale and chord skills. Solfege -
Smarten your ears!
- Recognise melodic and harmonic intervals
- Compare interval sizes
- Sing the intervals the computer asks for
- Identify chords
- Sing chords
- Remembering rhythmic patterns