- Displays chords and scales from chordfiles.
Over 1000 chords, 48 scales and 13 tunings are
- Editable chordfiles. You can change chords
that are wrong and you can make your own
chordfile with your favorite chords.
- Built-in chord editor complete with import
- Playing chords. G3C is able to play all
chords it can display.
- Left-handed option and the ability to turn
the fretboard upside down.
- Guitar tuner and editable tunings. You can
make your own favorite guitar tuning and have
G3C play the chords in that tuning.
- Tab search. G3C will find a tab for you if
you don't know the name.
- Print support. You can print the whole
chordfile in a list or make a list of chords and
print them graphically.
- Drum Machine. It's more fun to play with
drums in the background. Create and edit your
G3C is free (nagware), which means that it's a full
working download version without any strings
attached. However, if you use this program regularly
you are encouraged to register. Registration, which
is considered as a donation, costs $8 USD or Euro.
For more information, check the frequently asked
This version does not come with an installer. To run
the program, download the zip file and uncompress it
to a folder of your choice.