Version 2.5.0 includes the following
bug fixes and features:
- Impulse Processor Classes were reconstructed
using the abstract base class.
- Audacious new API (v10) was partially
- OpenMP support for GCC was fixed.
- Many memory usage optimizations were added.
- Some small classes were inlined to optimize.
library includes high quality freeverb,
nreverb, impulse response reverb, FIR filter
constructor, band splitter, hardknee/softknee
compressor, stereo enhancer and lookahead soft
limiter. Oversampling feature provides high quality
of audio processing. The compressor provides
mastering quality audio processing. This library
includes XMMS plugins, audacious plugins, BMP beep
media player plugins and sample programs, which
enable you to test the audio effects easily.
Freeverb3_vst is a set of VST
plug-ins that utilize the freeverb3 library to
perform reverb processing and impulse response
processing of audio data.
free (open source).