Like the FULL library it is recorded in stereo with
microphones and it has round-robin for alternate
notes, full sustain, natural decay.
- 16-bit / 48Khz dry stereo samples.
- 315 dry samples recorded with mics.
- Full sustain.
- Natural decay (no loops).
- Round-robin for alternate picking.
- Fret noises.
- Noise releases.
- AcousticGuitar FREE includes just one of the
patches from AcousticGuitar FULL. It includes
the Finger patch while AcousticGuitar FULL
consists of two other patches: Pick and
- AcousticGuitar FREE doesn't have any key
switches while the FULL has Slides, Hammer-ons,
- AcousticGuitar FREE is 16-Bit / 44khz while
the FULL is 24-Bit / 96Khz.
- The Full version has more layers per key.